As our Guests, You deserve a professional and relaxing atmosphere while being serviced. As our commitment to you, Mount Isa’s Natural Beauty Medical Clinic(NB+ST) have put in place some house rules to ensure that you receive quality service and treatments.
1. In an effort to maintain a calm, peaceful environment for all our Guests, we kindly request that all mobile phones are switched off or silenced during your visit to our salon.
2. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied/supervised by an appropriate adult. Children are unable to accompany adults in the treatment rooms. Due to the nature of the salon and other Guests we please ask you to refrain from bringing babies and toddlers into the salon.
3. We kindly ask you to refrain from eating and drinking on the premises.
4. NB + ST has a zero tolerance to workplace discrimination, bullying, harassment and sexual harassment. NB+ST has the right to refuse anyone whose behavior is considered offensive, unwelcome, unsolicited, humiliated or offensive.
5. Our right to cancel – If a Therapist is not available to carry out your treatment through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist. In unusual circumstances we may need to cancel your booking. In the event that we cannot fulfill your appointment, we will contact you by telephone – where possible.
6. Out of consideration for other Guests, Guests who are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment may have to reschedule, or will have their appointment time reduced but will still be charged full appointment time.
7. Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months of the date of purchase. Failure to do so will render them invalid. Gift vouchers are non refundable.
8. All clients are required to complete a consultation form prior to commencing treatments.
9. We reserve the right to change the nature of any treatments, course or package.
10. All packages are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Any packages which have not been used within the year will be void. All packages must be paid in full at the time of booking and completed within 12 months. These packages are non-refundable.
11.Mount Isa’s Natural Beauty Medical Clinic is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen personal items. Should you lose personal belongings whilst visiting our salon, if recovered, the item will be recorded as ‘found’. Reasonable effort will then be made to contact you if a personal item is found. Any Items that are found and not claimed within Thirty (30) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.