What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon Hydrotherapy has been around for centuries. It is also referred to as:
- Colonic irrigation
- Colon therapy or
- High enemas
It is the gentle infusion of filtered, temperature-controlled water into the colon through the rectum. The water softens and removes accumulated waste via natural muscle movements called peristalsis.
The main function of the colon is the absorption of water and minerals, and the formation and elimination of faeces.
What are signs of a colon that is not functioning properly?
When sufferers finally visit a physician they usually relate a history of one or more of the these complaints that can go back years:
- Coated tongue
- Fetid breath
- Sallow complexion
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Abnormal body odour
- Cold hands and feet
- Blood pressure up and down
- Brittle nails and hair
- Pot belly
- Menstrual problems
- Swelling of the legs
- Loss of memory or concentration
- Excess weight
The Colon is not the only organ that holds toxins in our bodies. When toxins cannot be eliminated through the colon, liver, kidneys, perspiration or lungs the body must store them in the tissue of the body eg: fat cells, joints, muscles, arteries, liver and other organs.
What is a colonic session like?:
A colonic session is a private comfortable experience for many people. The techniques utilised allows a small amount water to flow into the colon gently stimulating the colon’s natural peristaltic action to release softened waste.
Consultation and Colonic
$ 167Per Month
$ 147Per Month
$ 397Per Monthincludes 1 FREE Sauna
$ 827Per Monthincludes 2 FREE Sauna sessions
$ 1297Per Monthincludes 3 FREE Sauna sessions
What is an Infra Red Sauna?
As you might know, sweating is a great way to burn calories and rid your body of unwanted toxins.
Infrared saunas help your body release a number of toxins, including heavy metals like mercury and lead, and environmental chemicals. The benefits don’t stop there. With infrared sauna technology, you can also lose weight, relax, relieve unwanted pain, increase your circulation, and purify your skin.
6 Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Detoxification – Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
- Relaxation – Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress.
- Pain Relief – If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
- Weight Loss – The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate — the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss.
- Improved Circulation – As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions, especially in the middle-infrared level, can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
- Skin Purification – Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
$ 47Per Month
$ 187Per Monthbuy 4 get 1 FREE
$ 283Per MonthBuy 8 and get 2 FREE
DETOX BODY TREATMENTS
Detoxing body wraps?
Our Detox wraps use a variety of products such as algae, seaweed, mud, and clay to help rid the body of toxins.
When the product is applied to the body, it’s called a body mask. Then you are wrapped in plastic and covered with a blanket for about 20 minutes, which is the body wrap. These products work by stimulating your circulation, drawing out impurities, and giving your body minerals it might be missing.
Who should get a detox body wrap: Save this for when you really are making changes in your diet and trying to reduce your toxic load. These clays, muds and seaweeds may be natural, but they are effective!